SaddleTravel.com Booking Conditions
All deposit payments are non-refundable & non-transferable.
The balance is due 56 (8 weeks) days before your holiday.
If you cancel your booking less than 56 days before the start date of your trail, we are entitled to receive full payment, less refunds as follows:
42 days or more before booking date – 50%
28 days or more – 30%
less than 28 days – nil
- horse riding & handling are potentially dangerous and can result in injury or death. • that I am riding this trail entirely at my own risk.
I do not suffer from any illness or disability which could prejudice my safety or that of others.”
All Saddle Travel customers are required to take out appropriate travel insurance that covers horse riding and holiday cancellation. Proof of insurance details will be required during booking process.
General Booking Conditions
- Charges quoted are based on prices & conditions at time of quoting. If these alter, we reserve the right to offer the choice of paying extra or accepting a full refund.
- If any holiday has to be cancelled for reasons outside our control, we will refund all monies paid but will be under no further obligation.
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained by any person during the time of their booking.
- We reserve the right to alter routes and accommodation without notice should this become necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Horse riding and horse handling are potentially dangerous. Though horses and ponies offered to customers are tried and tested for behaviour and reliability by our providers, they are hired to the rider on the clear understanding that they are flesh and blood and that NO horse or pony is ever completely reliable.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trail in case the rider has been found to have been untruthful in their reporting of their riding ability. Their trail will be cancelled, and no refund will be due.
- We reserve the right to cancel the trail of any rider who at any time appears to constitute a risk to her/himself, other riders or the horses. Any expenses incurred shall be the responsibility of that rider and no refund will be made.
- We accept no responsibility for riders’ personal affects.
- All flights and flight bookings are entirely a responsibility of the customer and we accept no responsibility for any delays or cancellations.
- No booking is confirmed until a non-returnable deposit has been received.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings with long overdue invoices.